- 7 years old
- Arrived 8th Jan, 2020
- Boarded at Chesterfield RSPCA Animal Centre
- I walk nicely on a lead and know some basic commands
- I’d prefer to be the only dog in the home
- I’d prefer not to live with a cat
- I could live with children of secondary school age (11 +)
- I can be left alone for short periods
- I love to snooze
- I love lots of fuss and attention once I get to know people
- I love food and treats
- I’m always on the go and will need an active owner
Our newest arrival is Tia. She is such a friendly girl who loves a fuss and enjoys lots of attention. She is a real sweetheart and is an absolute pleasure to spend time with. Once settled in a new home she will make a wonderful companion.
Tia had been left, just before Christmas, in a flat for at least a week with no food or water. The owner was traced and the matter dealt with. She did have a skin issue for which she received antibiotics and recently had a small lump removed under her left eye.
Tia can be rehomed with children over 8 years old. We have no history of her loving with cats and other small animals.
Please contact Chesterfield RSPCA Animal Centre for further advice and information about rehoming requirements –
telephone: 01246 273358
To complete the online application form click here https://chesterfield-rspca.org.uk/tia-d2020010/
Log number: 00178693