- 7 years old
- Arrived 8th Jan, 2020
- Boarded at Chesterfield RSPCA Animal Centre
- I walk nicely on a lead and know some basic commands
- I’d prefer to be the only dog in the home
- I’d prefer not to live with a cat
- I could live with children of secondary school age (11 +)
- I can be left alone for short periods
- I love to snooze
- I love lots of fuss and attention once I get to know people
- I love food and treats
- I’m always on the go and will need an active owner
Our newest arrival is Tia. She is such a friendly girl who loves a fuss and enjoys lots of attention. She is a real sweetheart and is an absolute pleasure to spend time with. Once settled in a new home she will make a wonderful companion.
Tia had been left, just before Christmas, in a flat for at least a week with no food or water. The owner was traced and the matter dealt with. She did have a skin issue for which she received antibiotics and recently had a small lump removed under her left eye.
Tia can be rehomed with children over 8 years old. She has mixed well with steady dogs at the Chesterfield Centre but can be worried by boisterous dogs. We have no history of her loving with cats and other small animals.
Please contact Chesterfield RSPCA Animal Centre for further advice and information about rehoming requirements –
telephone: 01246 273358
To complete the online application form click here https://chesterfield-rspca.org.uk/tia-d2020010/
Log number: 00178693